Friday, September 16, 2016

Welcome Ashley Kraft, Sales Representative To Our Ingersoll Team!

John Wolfe, Broker of Record and the sales team of RE/MAX a-b Realty Ltd., Brokerage are extremely excited to welcome Ashley Kraft, Sales Representative to our RE/MAX family!

Ashley was born and raised on the West Coast, but it was the people and the REAL ESTATE that brought her and her family to Ontario 5 years ago. "Leaving one of the world's most expensive real estate markets in Vancouver, BC, my family and I found the opportunities endless and cost of living much more exciting here in Ontario. With an extensive sales & marketing background I've made myself right at home working in Oxford County real estate. I love what I do and am passionate about matching my clients with the right properties. I'm excited to join the RE/MAX a-b team with such a warm embrace, and sincerely look forward to the support and opportunities that they have to offer. If you see me around town or at one of the many community events, please stop and say 'Hi'. I'd love to help you or your friends & family with their next move!".