Tuesday, October 9, 2012

RE/MAX a-b Realty Welcomes Scott Rocher to our Stratford Team.

After 17 years at his family business, Ross Rocher Sales, Scott Rocher is excited to announce his new career as a Real Estate Sales Representative at RE/MAX a-b Realty in Stratford.

Although new to Real Estate, Scott is a dedicated Sales Professional with over 20 years experience in the automotive and recreational vehicle industries and has consistently been a top producer with every product represented in his career.  This experience has also made Scott a keen negotiator who always works in the best interests of his client.


"For those who don’t know me, I am a lifelong resident of Perth County and have many connections to the area.  I am a graduate of Mitchell Public School and Mitchell District High School.  I received a Diploma in Business Administration – Automotive Marketing from Georgian College in Barrie, ON.
My wife, Lee Ann is a Registered Nurse in Stratford and our 2 girls, Claire and Chloe both attend school in the area.  In the summer months I enjoy riding my motorcycle and I spend most winters in arenas watching my girls play ringette across Southwestern Ontario.
I would like to thank Ross and Nora Rocher for their support in my decision to go out on my own and I wish them the best in their future endeavours as well.
I would love to hear from all my friends as well as past and future customers as I embark on this new adventure."
Scott can be reached at (519)273-2821 or by email at srocher@stratfordhomes.ca